VersaLog TH Thermistor Data Logger
8-Channel Programmable Data Logger
- The 16-bit analog-to-digital converter meets most high-resolution requirements.
- The 4-Mega-Byte Memory stores up to 2 million measurements.
- One on-board thermistor channel monitors ambient temperature. Seven range 10K thermistor input channels cover wide measurement requirements.
- Can be accessed via USB, MODEM, or Ethernet connections with auto baud rate of up to 115 kbps.
- 10-year battery life
- Fast sampling mode
- Alarm and excitation output
The VersaLog TH is an 8-channel,battery powered, stand-alone thermistor data logger. The logger records up to 4 mega-byte of data and stores it in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval. It accepts nearly any kind of thermistors that have the resistance value above 10K at 25°C.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure the logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Powered by 16-bit ADC and programmable input range, the logger is well suited to science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical.
All VersaLog data loggers come with 4MB on-board flash memory. The following table shows the relationship between number of enabled channels, sampling interval and max time span of logging.